Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Strawberries
WIth all the quick grab items, eating healthy on the go is difficult. Planning your diet during the 4th of July celebration doesn’t have to be bland. A little cheesecake in your fruit goes a long way, especially these red, white, and blue strawberries.
- 1 8-oz. block cream cheese
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. Cool Whip
- 10 strawberries (halved)
- 30 blueberries
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until fluffy and combined. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag and pipe over cut side of strawberry.
- Top with blueberries and serve.
If you want the strawberries to lay flatter on a serving platter, slice off a little of the bottom.