Tangy Teriyaki Beef Strips
Sometimes I like dinner to be fast AND healthy. This one definitely fits the bill. What’s even better is that EVERYONE liked it. This is being added to our regular menu. Feel free to play around with it. I think I’ll add ginger to it next time to make it more of an oriental style of dish. Enjoy!!!
- 1/2 c worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp red curry
- 1/2 tsp. Grillmates Peppercorn & Garlic marinade (dry (from the packet))
- 1 lb. steak strips
- 1 c uncooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 c onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp garlic (minced (or 2 cloves))
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pack Splenda
- 1/4 tsp. Grill Creations Kansas City Style Steak Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Amaretto (Di Saronno is a nice choice)
- 1/8 tsp fiesta lime seasoning
- In a medium container, mix worchestershire, mustard, curry and Grillmates seasoning. Place steak strips in the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (you can also prep this beforehand and leave refrigerated until dinner time).
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook until tender. Season with pepper, fiesta lime (if using), and steak seasoning. Place steak strips into the saucepan and blend in cinnamon, amaretto, and Splenda, cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or to desired tenderness. Serve over rice.
Did you know The 13: Tales of Illusory has been nominated for All Author’s cover of the month contest? It’s currently in Round 2 and your vote will help it make Round 3. Will you please vote? You can vote once for each round, no registration or sign up required. Thank you for your support. It means the world to me!