I’m continuing my interviews with fellow Crazy Ink authors, and today we have a special interview with Mandy Kim’s Jace Lewis from her books Undercover Love and Undercover Life.
Name: Jace Lewis
Book: Undercover Love & Undercover Life
Occupation: Criminal, Artist
1.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Watching my daughter Faith being born.
- What is your best physical feature?
I would say my eyes are my best physical feature.
- What is your most treasured possession?
My most treasured possession would be my sketchbooks.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
The greatest love of my life would be Savanna and Faith Stephens.
- What is your favorite journey?
My favorite journey would have to be taking a family vacation with Savanna and Faith when Faith was a year old.
- What is your most marked characteristic?
My most marked characteristic is that I’m really good at art.
- Define happiness and share your happiest memory.
Happiness is when you’re surrounded by your loved ones. My happiest memory would be when Savanna told me she was pregnant.
- What is it that you most dislike?
I dislike the fact that I believed someone when they told me Savanna was cheating on me.
- What is your greatest fear?
Never getting to see Faith.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
I love buying the fastest sports cars I can find.
- Who do you most despise?
I despise my brother Lucas because he’s close to Savanna.
- What is your greatest regret?
My greatest regret is kicking Savanna and Faith out of my life.
- Which talent would you most like to have?
I would like to have the talent to make everyone around me happy.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
The trait I deplore in myself is the trait I picked up from my dad.
- What do you most value in your friends?
I value that they’ll be there when I need them to be.
- Who do you most admire?
I admire Savanna because after everything I put her through she’s still standing tall.
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
The most overrated virtue is love. I don’t see the point in it when most of the time it’s a lie.
- Which words or phrases are you known for?
I’m most known for my threatening phrases to Savanna.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The thing I would change about myself is my attitude towards everyone. I’ve always thought of everyone as my enemy instead of friends and family.
- What is your motto?
My motto would be ‘Don’t do something that will bite you later in life.’
Jace Lewis is Faith’s father. He and Savanna met while she was undercover and on a case. He’s known to show up and cause trouble for Savanna.
About the Books:
About the Author
Mandy Kim lives in Colorado but comes from a small town in Kansas. She lives with her parents, two dogs, and daughter. While writing is her passion she also loves reading and listening to country music.Meet Jace from #UndercoverLove in this exclusive #character #interview @CrazyInk Click To Tweet